Table of contents
Tour Day by Day – Rome For Janice and Roy
My number is 00 39 3929589521
Your Guide Marco is 00 39 333 456 8950
Casa Montani for any issue is 00 39 0632 600421 (Guiseppe and Andrea)
THE DRIVER FOR YOUR AIRPORT TRANSFER HAS BOTH YOUR NUMBERS
WHEN WE KNOW HIS WE WILL INFORM YOU VIA WHATSAPP AND EMAIL.
DAY 01: Monday 9th September.
Arrival IN / Rome / Sightseeing Rome: Cultural Experience / Sleep Casa Montani
Flight IN at Rome Airport (FCO)
Reception & Departure from Rome Airport with Driver of Robertson Wine Tours
Private Transfer to Rome
Arrival & Check IN at Casa Montani
Lunch Not Included a la Carte
Suggested Dinner Not Included a la Carte at Casa Bleve Restaurant (Taxi)
Your Hotel reception Andrea or Guiseppe will be happy to make reservations for you and we fully trust their recommendations as we agree on them.
No lunch or Dinner Reservations have been made at this point.
- Babette http://www.babetteristorante.it/
- Hostaria da Pietro http://www.hostariadapietro.com/
- Il Brillo Parlante http://www.hotelvaladier.com/il-brillo-parlante/il-brillo-parlante.htm
- Il Gabriello http://www.ilgabriello.com/
- Clemente alla Maddalena http://www.clementeallamaddalena.it/
- Costanza Hostaria http://www.hostariacostanza.it/
- Buca di Ripetta http://www.labucadiripetta.com/
- Osteria St. Ana http://osteriastana.it/it/osteria-st-ana
- Antica Enoteca https://www.facebook.com/AnticaEnoteca?fref=ts
- Fiaschetteria Beltramme Via della Croce, 39, 00187 Roma RM (Roman Dishes)
- Porto di Ripetta https://il-porto-di-ripetta.business.site/
- Buccone – wine bar http://www.enotecabuccone.com/Sito_Buccone_eng/homeeng.htm
Sleep at Casa Montani
DAY 02: Tuesday 10th.
Sightseeing Rome: Sightseeing Rome: Cultural Experience with the Vatican
We suggest Walking from Casa Montani to the Entrance of the Vatican Museums for 7.30am.
25 minutes more or less or there is a Metro stop that will save 10 minutes walking.
Reception with Marco your expert guide at Vatican Museums Entrance
Guided Visit at Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel. Please Note: Vatican Museums & Early Entry
Lunch suggestion Not Included a la Carte at Zio Umberto Restaurant
Tripadvisor: Zio Umberto
Continue Sightseeing and investigating ancient Rome with Marco expert guide.
Walk to Villa Farnesina (close) www.villafarnesina.it
See this incredible Villa and frescoes
Cross to the Jewish district and do other sites. We will keep this afternoon unstructured and we can decide at the time how the group wants to play this afternoon what sites or museums you would like to see.
There is only so much we can cover but Marco has been instructed that as well as see these sights from a historical perspective he will start with the very beginnings to where we are today .
Please Note: Focusing on Ancient Rome and Historical Centre:
- Campo de’ Fiori
- Piazza Narvona
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Popolo
Arrival at Casa Montani
Suggested Dinner Not Included a la Carte at Hostaria Da Pietro
Sleep at Casa Montani (B)
DAY 03: Wednesday 11th
Check out Rome / Transfer to Termini / Train to Turin/
Check OUT from Casa Montani
Departure from Casa Montani with a driver to Termini Train Station
Train 9318, leaves Roma Termini 10:05 AM arrives Torino Porta Nuova 2:40PM
Reception at Torino Train Station with Tim Robertson
Short walk or Taxi with Tim to Grand Hotel Sitea
Check in to Grand Hotel Sitea
The Piedmont Wine Tour Starts this evening with Welcome Wine Tasting and Dinner
Sleep Grand Hotel Sitea
END of SERVICES START OF PIEDMONT TOUR